Start by Getting Clarity
That is what the professional business consulting and strategic planning services of Price CPAs help create – and maintain. Clear vision for the path forward as well a context for addressing the daily choices and decisions facing your business. 和, the right foundation to keep your key leaders (board, 管理, 工作人员, and others) all harmonized in their efforts.
The process starts with a great deal of listening. Hearing you express your goals, 意图, 预期, 的想法, hopes and dreams allows our professionals to know what recommendations to make and how to guide you to the resources and support you need to make those 的想法 become reality.
Situations that often prompt the need for consulting and a new or updated strategic plan include:
• Launching or purchasing a new business
• Introducing a new product or service
• Turning around a declining business
The strategic plan serves as a blueprint including everything from a correctly articulated description of your business and its products or services to the competitive environment, 领导团队, the financial health and business risks you face.
Failing to plan is planning to fail. But planning is just the start. Successful implementation requires ongoing attention to the written plan and the wisdom to know when to stay consistent with it and when to adjust it as a result of new information that allows even greater success.
• Create a clear priority customer profile.
• Articulate the benefits of your new venture, product or service for use in both internal and external digital and traditional materials.
• Confirm that your plans are credible by fully defining the market and need(s) being served by your new venture.
• Establish marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines.
• Prepare 工作人员ing plans including identifying the key leaders and team members with the skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the future you envision.
• Develop 管理 plans including full descriptions of 管理 systems and timelines for implementation.
• Create financial plans including projected startup costs, 运营成本, 收入, 利润, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
• Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
• Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Ready to talk to a business consultant?
Call Tom (615) 385-0686 or email him by clicking below: